Sunday, September 26, 2010

Funny boys...

I love my boys and I love what they do. They keep me entertained so often! I think I've shared a couple funnies from them in my blogs but here are their latest funnies... I hope these aren't 'you had to be there' funnies.

Patch was in the car and he and Franklin were talking about a couple things they had done in the past. One thing was sitting on their friend, Jesse's eggrolls. I'm not really sure what that was all about, I think she was cutting them out of paper or drawing them? But, all of a sudden he says "Ah, good times!" Todd and I bust out laughing and he starts in with, "What's so funny?" This was one time that I could actually describe why I was laughing, I'm usually laughing but can't explain why, but it was very easy to tell him that he sounded like an old man, reliving his childhood.

Poor Franklin on the other hand, he came downstairs last night after putting some anti-itch stuff on his bugbite and started complaining about his bottom burning. He had some bumps that he said were itching too but I think he had scratched them open - which would make that lotion burn. He's practically jumping up and down and finally says, 'it burns like (whispered) hell.' Todd and Pat were trying to contain their laughter but being the mom, I just whisk him upstairs to fix the pain. Like Todd says, sometimes, you just gotta cuss, nothing else will do. ;-)

On a side note, we got our first black eye in the family today. Franklin says that if it's not gone by Halloween, he's not going trick or treating and I'm NOT allowed to post a pic on FB - he didn't say if I could post a pic here or not - but I won't - at least not today, maybe I'll wait a day or two when it gets a little more colorful...

Hope you're having a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment