Sunday, September 5, 2010

Another little update...

I didn't get as much done on the house today as I had hoped. I had forgotten that the downstairs rooms needed to be prepped for painting. DYK that taping is the most boring task on the planet? I did take some tape off some of the rooms that I finished yesterday and put some face plates back up. So, tomorrow, I can go work on painting! Hopefully, I'll get the two downstairs bedrooms done and maybe get some of the misses in the stairwell that I noticed today. Maybe I can find that longer stick and get all the way up to the ceiling in the stairwell too!

This Labor Day weekend is really turning into a lot of labor... I did sleep in until almost 8am today! WooHoo!

Anyone know where we can find a cheap replacement range, just let me know!

I'm enjoying finding things on this Mother Earth News website. The boys and I might tackle this giant bubble blowing thing :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing with us.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been working way to hard!! Let me know when you can get together for a morning at BAM.

    ReplyDelete