Monday, November 22, 2010

Yes, I've been known to have to bathe kids I babysit before...

I believe it started with my niece and nephew about 20 years ago. I was watching them one evening for Todd's brother, Jay and we really wanted to play outside. Well, it was raining but we were determined to not let a little rain hold us back. We ran in the rain and jumped in the puddles and had a lot of fun. Afterwards, they were great about jumping in the tub and getting warmed up in a nice bath - and I washed their clothes too.

Then, I got to watch one of my favorite almost two year olds. Her parents were going out for their anniversary and we decided that they needed cupcakes when they got home! Well, let me tell you that two year olds are not the neatest cooks out there! But, we had fun icing the cupcakes together. Then, she needed a bath and I washed her clothes too.

I'll admit it is easier to watch older children and I still love to do some things with them. Today, we had some friends from TKD over while their mom and dad went out for a bit. We made gummy snowmen!







It was rather nice to not have to bathe them after a gummy mess or wash their clothes. I hope they had fun though!

1 comment:

  1. The girls enjoyed seeing themselves on YOUR blog. They had a great time visiting and we are very appreciative.

    ReplyDelete