Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October what??

Goodness! Times flies something fierce these days! Well, I got most of my list done from the last post. I don't have a lot of decorating done but we're in the Halloween spirit around here anyhow.

We just got home from our science class and a Halloween party. Our friend April is such a talented organizer! She had drinks and food and games for the kids to play - and of course, had the rest of us bring stuff and our kids. She lets us off easy.

Todd made an awesome bow and arrows for our Ranger:


And then... there's the Grim Reaper:


Aren't they cute?


I thought they turned out okay for my first homemade costumes - in many years anyhow. I made some before we had kids and that was a LONG time ago. :D

Today they played Eyeball Relay and Mummy Relay:





Last weekend Todd took the boys to Lowe's to make their Halloween project - Flapping Bats:
And then we went to an Oyster Roast at our friend, Amy's. Lots of yummy food. We took some Pumpkin Cake Pops:
I'm not sure what more we'll do for Halloween but I'm sure I'll keep you posted :) Hope you all are enjoying the season!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys did a great job on your costumes! We had so much fun at the party:) So glad the weather was on our side and the kids got to have fun playing!! Thanks so much for all your help!

    Those Pumpkin Cake pops are too cute!

    ReplyDelete