Sunday, March 27, 2011

A little nervous...

I'm a little nervous about tomorrow. First, we have Patch's first speech therapy class. I'm nervous about him behaving well and not disrupting the class and him saying something that makes me look like a terrible teacher ;-) Like the time he told Ms. Chanda in our nature class that I once told him that if he ever saw a snake to run away as fast as he can. Umm, what?? Lord knows what I'll be accused of when he's in a class I'm not around at! So, yes, I'm worried about putting him in public school even for one specialized class and what influences he'll get from the other kids or the teacher that I won't know that I should be correcting!

Then, I get to go to an ob/gyn that hasn't made a great impression on me during my first visit. I was referred to her for an abnormal pap and I expected to get the 2nd procedure done the day I met her. Then the scheduling person tried to schedule it out four months from that day. Don't tell me I might have a problem and then make me wait four months!!! I corrected that the next morning and she scheduled it for tomorrow (a week and a half later?) So, that's tomorrow and then I have to wait how long to get those results? I can tell you I won't wait four months for that either!! LOL

So, tomorrow will be over before I know it, right? Think positive thoughts for me, please!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be thinking of you today. All will be over soon and Camden will do great. Try not to worry.

    ReplyDelete