Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas keeps getting closer!

It always seems like I'll never be ready on time but here I sit on the computer putting off making Chocolate Chip Cookies of all things!

We have most of our presents purchased or made already. The decorations are up already. I don't have much more I want to make for treats. But, I'm waiting, waiting for the presents we ordered online to show up so I can wrap them, waiting to find out when we might see family and friends to give them their gifts, waiting to find out what else might come up that I need to get done...

We did get to celebrate Christmas with Todd's mom's side of the family. Some of it anyhow. We always miss having their brother Lane and their sister Amy around. Todd & Sheryl mentioned that... If you have your family Christmas picture taken in front of the Christmas tree at Sonny's BBQ... two years in a row... you may be a redneck...

(Todd was not suppose to be hiding behind me like that, he could have let me know I was blocking him so much!) The little girl is a friend of Sheryl's daughter, not our grandniece? Is that what we might call our niece's daughter someday?? LOL

But, we're having fun, doing things together with our friends and family and isn't that what this season all about? I wish those grumpy people out on the roads and in the stores would learn that!

I'm looking forward to going camping with our friends, Pat & Jan this coming weekend. Even if it might be a little on the chilly side. We get to explore more of South Carolina!

No comments:

Post a Comment