Sunday, August 15, 2010

Work, work, work

Yesterday, I wrote:

Tomorrow I need to:


vacuum & dust downstairs
clean the bathrooms
mop the floors
start cleaning the carpets

So, I started mopping the floors... I found a couple more fleas :( I have to find out if I can bomb the house again so soon or if there isn't really a point to it yet since eggs will be hatching in a couple days and I should just wait or what. I'd like to get over there this week and work on cleaning the carpets. Then I'll probably put borax down because I know that's a GREAT flea killer :)
 
Todd has a paper he needs to write by next Sunday but he got a great start on getting the floor up in the laundry room that is rotting away. I still don't know how people can live like they were. How do you shower or anything else in bathrooms like they were???
Mopped the dining room floor :)
Does anybody know if these truly are blueberries? They look like blueberries. The bush just seems awful large!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there lady! I'm just now catching up on reading my blogs. Yep.. those are blueberries. The bushes can grow to be quite tall! Where are these, in the rental house yard? So wonderful!! Hope to catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete