Friday, May 27, 2011

This couponing stuff...

I have clipped coupons on and off over the years but I'm seriously getting more involved with it. When I do the couponing, I can save 35-40% off my bill and I'm stocking up on the pantry goods!
I do not have a place to have a big stash like on that show Extreme Couponing. I'm not sure where I'm going to start hiding things! We already took over the kids refrigerator for the dog stuff. ;-)

We've decided that Idahoian mashed potatoes are yummy :) We haven't tried the sweet potato fries from Ore Ida yet though but we will!

I'm still working on my coupon binder but... It will have my calendar so I can keep myself organized all in one place :) the store coupon policies, current promos I'm interested in and of course, coupons! Todd has been a great help in getting that organized - we're still working on it so I'll post pictures at some later date. We're sorting them first by food and non-food items and then alphabetically. I think that will help me the best way. And I need to get some currency holders as I think this looks like the easiest size to hold the different size coupons.

I get info from a LOT of different places on the internet who have great deals and do coupon matching for me (getting store sales to match coupons.) but I'm thinking I might want to start my own matching. Mostly because the sites that I use have more deals than I can find so I'm thinking they're not local.

Look at some of the freebies I've gotten recently - and yes, I'm including my Avon samples that we haven't tried yet - I can hook you up with a great Avon lady, if you'd like! (She'll give me a catalog just so I can see all the cute guys. :D )

Anyhow, I plan on continuing this and no, I don't expect to be on the Extreme Couponing show anytime soon. I'm not dumpster diving for coupons! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment