Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

Christmas was great this year! As I'm sitting here reflecting on 2011, it was so much better than last year. I think we are finally recovering from the layoffs that have happened and maybe we can live like real people soon. Todd and I are both in jobs we love and things are looking brighter.

Mom came up for Christmas and redid the boy's bathroom for our Christmas present. I think it's beautiful. I love the disco ball that lights up sitting on the new cabinet which has been needed in there for a while! I might have to take a shower using that as the only light. LOL Thank you Mom!!


We finally discovered the lights at Saluda Shoals this year! If I recall correctly, the were almost as nice as the lights at Lake Lanier in GA but they were less expensive and just beautiful! There was something new to see around every corner :)








And, we got to meet with Todd's mom and the rest of the family at our traditional spot - Sonny's near Greenville. This was our 3rd year. I wonder if I have pics from the previous two years...


Well, here's the 2010 picture...


I think it's time to get Patch a new coat ;-) It would be nice to get the entire family together sometime!

I am planning on making some New Year's Resolutions this year - something I rarely do.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous Christmas! Chocolate covered candy canes? Yum.

    ReplyDelete