Thursday, June 9, 2011

Columbia Children's Theater

Last year, we got to go enjoy the play Nutty Nutcracker put on by the Columbia Children's Theater and Patch LOVED it! Franklin enjoyed it too but Patch still talks about it. I guess we really should go to more plays. Patch was also very excited that his friends Jesse & Chloe were in the play Peter Pan a while ago (and boy have I been in hot water for not getting him to that audition!!) So, I made sure to get him to the audition for Music Man Jr. last weekend. We got the casting list today and I have a slightly happy boy on my hands...


It looks like we'll be at rehearsals for a while! The play will be the first weekend in August. I hope you all will be there!!

2 comments:

  1. Happiness was shared by many yesterday. The girls were so excited to run down the list to see what homeschoolers were in and who was in from "Peter Pan". They are going to have a fun summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Three parts. I'm super happy also.

    ReplyDelete