Thursday, February 3, 2011

Forts and kids stuff

Last weekend was time for fort building...


They camped out in the living room all weekend and we sad to take the forts down on Sunday. They get along so well sometimes, they get into a fight and somebody loses a tooth...

We've been enjoying working at the rental house and having kids in the neighborhood that they can play with. I wish we had some nice kids that lived nearby that they could play with. We probably just need to schedule more play dates with our homeschool friends. :)

Now he has matching holes in his mouth. The tooth was very loose anyhow but he was not happy about the way it came out :(

3 comments:

  1. That is how my first tooth came out!!

    Yes, to more homeschool playdates! I assume we are included. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boys have grown! We want a playdate! sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVE building Forts!!!!! It's been a while since we built one. Yours looks like a lot of fun!!!

    I am game for more playdates!!! (also assuming we are included) I know these guys are Begging me for more playdates. Love how your boys bring the boxes for Nerf Wars!! That's such a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete