Friday, October 5, 2012

Fall is in the air...

It hasn't gotten much cooler yet but I'm ready for that soon!

Have I mentioned here that my goal is to visit State Parks all over South Carolina? I figure that if I'm going to live here, I should know more about my state :) We've been to Sesquicentennial a bunch of times but it's time to branch out. Today we visited:
It's in Camden so not to far away (And Patch has an attachment to Camden.) We had bought the Park Plus package and received a coffee table book that in my humble opinion, is terrible. I'd like to see pictures of what the parks actually look like instead of blurry artistic pictures of leaves. So, here are a few that we took today (no, not all that we took - we took 94 and I deleted at least 40 of those and I'm not sharing all 54 that remain either! LOL)
 
 

 

 

 

 

A couple homeschooling pics to share.... The difference between a 5th's grader's math and an 8th grader's:

 
I had heard that learning cursive helps improve printing skills - what's shown here is better printing than the 8th grader had but I'm way impressed with his cursive - better than mine ever was!
I went to the doctor on Monday and found out that I have tennis elbow so now I get to ice my elbow after work every night :) Lucky me!
Hope ya'll get to enjoy the fall season soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment