Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where to post, what to say??

So much drama on FaceBook today! Everybody seems to hate the changes and I have to say, I think there's a lot of redundancy between the new lists, what FB thinks is important to me and the running status/comment updates in the right hand column. It feels sort of like iVillage today - everybody complaining, threatening to never come back, blah, blah, blah...

I discovered Google + last night and I'm not sure what to think about that. Does this take you to me? https://plus.google.com/u/0/?gpcaz=e737f855#110652639194611001985/posts There don't seem to be a lot of people there yet so not too much activity going on. I'm also not sure what's better about it than FB.

Or, do I keep posting on iVillage? Just blog here, find a new forum to post on? I imagine I will post on a new forum if I can find a new job soon!

Maybe it would just be better to not be on the computer so often...

1 comment:

  1. Just be careful with Google. I read today, from some friends, they have a problem with privacy. Just saying. :)

    ReplyDelete